Sunday, November 20, 2011

Half Way Through NaBloPoMo - update

NaBloPoMo Post #20

Well, it's half way through the NaBloPoMo challengee, and I'm happy to say that I have been able to hang in there so far and post every single day, no matter how busy I get, or how sick I feel. I feel great satisfaction knowing that I have been making an effort to write more every day, not just for the blog but for the WIPs. I meant November to be a challenging writing month for me, even though I decided not officially commit to NaNoWriMo this year. This month is giving me the opportunity to see how I can adjust my schedule and what I have to do every day in order to accomplish this goal.

Next month, the holidays will be a great chance to write more during the break at my day job. I'm organizing my thoughts and ideas presently on my WIP (the individual one, vs. the 2nd book we're working on with my co-writer Tina Moss).

The whole argument of the pantster writer vs. plotter has always been very interesting to me. I consider myself very much a mix of the two, but probably a bit more on the pantster side. That is a topic that I will approach in another post.

Running to write now.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...