Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:

1. Post 2 sentences from the current book you're reading. You can either

a) open the book and share 2 sentences from anywhere on that page or
b) share your favorite 2 senetnces from the book (they have to be in a row)

2. List the page #

*PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT CAN BE INTERPRETED AS A SPOILER!

3. List the name of the book and the author

"I didn't even need to glance back to know that he'd stepped behind me. The rising chill along my spine was indication enough. Ethan Sullivan, Master of Cadogan House, the vampire who'd added me to its ranks."

p. 15 (Nook version)

Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill (4th book in the Chicagoland Vampires Series).


Share your teasers in the comments or give a link to your blog if you're running a Teaser Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't get through the Chicagoland series. Not my cup of tea. How are you finding it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not one of my favorite series, but it's fun enough to keep reading :) We'll see what I think after book 4.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...