Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pictures that inspire me

NaBloPoMo Post #9

I'm a very visual person. I love beautiful scenary, amazing photos, great TV shows, anything that is visually stimulating. I often look at paintings and photos for inspiration. It can also be a meditative activtity. As a writer, looking at a photo inspires me to create a story about what I see. Or It makes me experience a certain emotion or feeling on which I want to expand.

So here are a few of pictures (photos and paintings) that inspire me and that may inspire you. I'll let the images do the storytelling today.
























More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! I love the animals, especially. Hmmm. Maybe I should look for photos that inspire my WIP. That could be a good blog topic! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! What a great way to get motivated. I ALWAYS have to go back and add more sensory details to my writing, so this is a fantastic idea. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...