Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy International Women's Day - March 8th

Happy International Women's Day to all of the women in my life and all of the women of the writers community!



I'd like to say a special thank you for everything to my mom, my grandmother, my sister in law, my very dear friend and writing partner Tina Moss and my very dear friend Melissa C., as well as to all of the amazing wonderful women of the writers community who give me so much inspiration, support and motivation!

And I think we should all get a day off today and do all kinds of self-pampering...well, a girl can dream :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy International Women's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And happy International Women's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weee!!!! Happy International Women's Day to you too, Yelena! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day off would have been lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...