Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Writer Wednesday - Flash Fiction suspended for the holidays


Because of the workload I have right now at my day job, at he dojo on top of holiday stuff and, trying to stay on top of WIPs, I will be suspending Writer Wednesday Flash Fiction feature until early January. I promise that it will come back with flourish early next year though.
For now, take a peak at my previous flash fiction: The Tango, The Tiger, The Road Not Taken and Sole Survivor.

I will be posting my writing goals for the next year (and my methods of achieving them) by the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, the holidays are approaching :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing goals! Writing goals! This is my cheerleader rant sans pom-poms. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...