Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall - season of renewed hope and commitment

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."
Albert Camus

(image courtesy of free images of http://www.dreamstime.com/)

I love spring, when nature awakens and the air itself is saturated with new hope and growth. I love the summer when I feel full of life and ready for anything. And because yes, I prefer heat to cold.

But there's something so special and beautiful about fall that it makes me pause and take a look around, and at the same time also fills me with a sense of new hope and adventures. It also makes me want to jump back into work and studies with both feet and a renewed optimism - writing, fitness, art and other pursuits.

Even though, like any other sane person (grin) I never loved the idea of going back to school after the summer break, I always did feel a sense of excitement at going back to studying. Maybe what I feel now at the beginning of the fall comes from that.

So, dear readers, let's welcome this beautiful season of colors and fresh air with hope and a renewed commitment to our goals and endeavors.

And, as always, look out for new fresh content on this blog.

"No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace, as I have seen in one autumnal face."
John Donne


1 comment:

  1. It's may favorite time of year. Can't wait for the leaves to change and the air to become crisp. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...