- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know.
Favorite color: Purple and Burgundy
Favorite animal: I'm a huge animal lover so it's a hard question for me, so I'll give you 3 of my favorites - cats (small and big), dogs and wolves.
Favorite number: 7 and anything that includes it.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Hmmm...I would have to say tea.
Facebook or Twitter: Both, but with the writing community, more Twitter.
My passion: Reading, writing and martial arts.
Getting or giving presents: I love giving presents and seeing the joy on people's faces. Though I always worry the gift might not be good enough.
Favorite pattern: Can't say I have one.
Favorite day of the week: Friday because I have the whole weekend ahead. And Saturday, because I still have a weekend day ahead :D
Favorite flower: Lilac - I love the color and the aroma of it. But I also like tulips and daffodils in the spring because they remind me of sunshine and make me happy.
Awhile back, I also received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Kevin Hiatt. Thank you, Kevin! A couple of week ago, I also received this award from A.J. Locke, so a big thanks to her as well!
For this award, I have to give you 7 facts about myself. I've done this once before and you can find those facts here. So here's 7 more:
1. I just got my 2nd degree black belt (Nidan) in Shotokan Karate.
2. I can't sleep with TV on - a point of constant contention with the hubby, who needs TV on to sleep!
3. My Masters degree is in Publishing but I've never worked within the publishing industry.
4. I'm a chicken when it comes to horror movies and I hate torture flicks. But if a horror movie has a premise that's interesting to me, I might watch it and then freak myself out for many nights afterwards.
5.One of my favorite bands from the time I was 12 and to this day is Depeche Mode.
6. I love to dance but wonder if I have any rhythm. Watching professional dancers, especially salsa and ballroom is very enjoyable to me.
7. TV shows that I currently watch and love include The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Blood and Supernatural. My favorite shows of all times include La Femme Nikita (the original USA show, not that crap they have on CW11 now!) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
And now I'd like to pass both awards to the following people (if you have already being tagged with these awards, sorry and please feel free to just accept them and ignore the questions and pass-alongs).
Hildred of the Musings of a Procrastinating Author
Lori M. Lee
Susan Kaye Quinn
Carrie Butler at So, You're A Writer
Cassie S. at The Anfractuous Bookaholic
Ashley Nixon at Writerly Stuff...and pirates
Congratulations and Have Fun! :)
(I still have to do the Lucky 7 meme, for which I was tagged by the fabulous Elise Fallson. Will get to that by next week!)
I also dislike horror movies! I can't stand to watch those gruesome kind of things either. And I also love Vamp Diaries, True Blood and Supernatural. Nice to know more about you =)ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the awards, Yelena! And thank you for passing them on to me. I appreciate it. :)ReplyDelete
Oh, I'm a chicken when it comes to horror movies, too. Once my overactive imagination takes over, I can forget sleeping for a few nights!
Second degree black belt? Awesome!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the awards!
I also don't like horror movies, but mostly because I find them boring. It takes a lot to scare me in a movie, so mostly I just think they're kinda bleh. TV vs No TV sounds like my mother and I when we stay in a hotel room together. She has to sleep with noise on and ugh.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the awards!