Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More Pictures That Inspire Me

Unfortunately, I have to suspend my Writer Wednesday Flash Fiction feature for today. My hubby was in a hospital for a couple of days with chest pressure. He is ok, his heart checked out completely ok but he's still not feeling well, so now we have to figure out why. So my head has not been in writing the last few days.
Instead, I would like to post more pictures that inspire me - and maybe they will give you inspiration as well.
Flash Fiction will return next week as scheduled.












5 comments:

  1. Besutiful photos!

    I hope you find out the cause of your hubby's illness. Good to know it's not his heart at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that your hubby was in the hospital. Thank goodness he's okay. You guys are in my thoughts. Thank you for these lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs for hubby. The pictures are very inspiring. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. I think I need him to really relax and to change his lifestyle a bit. Hopefully that'll do the trick, but we shall see. He still needs to go for a few tests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fourth photo is amazing! I love those photos that use reflection to enhance themselves :)

    Hope Sensei's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...