Monday, October 1, 2012

My photos of Fall in Pennsylvania

I realized a few weeks ago that I have never looked forward to fall the way I do this year. I'm craving to see the fall colors and enjoy the slightly (!) cooler temps, and to be inspired creatively by the season. Over the weekend, I was in Pennsylvania and have enjoyed all of these perks of autumn. Below are a few pictures I took - hopefully they will be as inspiring to you as they were to me.






 


This is not a black and white photo - this is the way it was taken




I'm especially excited about this picture - notice the bee on top of the flower










Do you enjoy fall season? What do you love about it?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Reminds me of the ones that I took in Nikko, Japan around this time five years ago. Love the changing of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...