Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:

1. Post 2 sentences from the current book you're reading. You can either

a) open the book and share 2 sentences from anywhere on that page or
b) share your favorite 2 senetnces from the book (they have to be in a row)

2. List the page #

*PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT CAN BE INTERPRETED AS A SPOILER!

3. List the name of the book and the author

"If I told him I believed it was a deliberate attempt to poison me, he would either take more care the next time - if he was behind it all - or demand to know why I believed someone wished to poison me. That was a question I did not wish to answer."

p. 121

The Second Duchess by Elizabeth Loupas


Share your teasers in the comments or give a link to your blog if you're running a Teaser Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...