Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teaser Tueday

Here are the rules:

1. Post 2 sentences from the current book you're reading. You can either

a) open the book and share 2 sentences from anywhere on that page or
b) share your favorite 2 senetnces from the book (they have to be in a row)

2. List the page #

*PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT CAN BE INTERPRETED AS A SPOILER!

3. List the name of the book and the author

"My sweet sister, you are but sixteen. Ah, you look wonderfully worldly wise, but you are not yet grown up. You are very like the little girl who sat in the window seats at Blickling, and dreamed of knightly deeds. Life is not romantic, Anne, and men are not frequently honorable knights. Life is a battle or a game which each of us fights or plays with all the skill at his command."

p. 35

Murder Most Royal by Jean Plaidy



Share your teasers in the comments or give a link to your blog if you're running a Teaser Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, fun!

    I didn't remember driving to his house. The next moment I was aware of was when we slowed down to pull into his driveway.

    Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan

    Not sure what page. It's on my iPad, position 2810 of 8692

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, I just checked out Reason to Breath on Amazon, and it sounds really interesting. I think I'll add it to my TBR pile :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...