Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Grateful For...

 
 In honor of Thanksgiving, here's what I'm grateful for this year...

1. Having an amazing, kind, generous, loving, creative, supportive (should I go on?) hubby! He is my best friend and I'm really lucky to have him.

2. My family - I couldn't be who I am without them. And I couldn't continue to be who I am without them.


3. Buying a house! This was finally the year and I couldn't be happier with it. I love how cozy and beautiful it is. And decorating it for various holidays makes me excited.

4. The Dojo. Our karate school's continuing presence in my life gives me support, stability and focus. We have built an amazing community of students and parents and I'm grateful for it every day.

5. Reading. It is forever my outlet for relaxation, getting away from the stress of the everyday life and a constant source of inspiration. Reading is my favorite hobby and I'm grateful to be able to buy books and to have any time to read during the day.

6. And, of course, my writing. Writing continues to be my passion, my creative outlet and I will forever be grateful to be able to write. Of course, this year my co-authored urban fantasy, A Touch of Darkness, came out and I am so grateful for the unbelievable support of the writing community and everyone who helped Tina Moss and I on this special journey. And to each and every reader who ever picks up and reads our novel - thank you!





What are you grateful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...