Friday, November 2, 2012

Blog Schedule Interrupted due to Super Storm Sandy

Hi Everyone!

First of all, I hope that yo are all safe and sound today.

We were fortunate in that our family only lost power for a few days but it's back on now although the Internet is still down. A lot of people very close to our area, however, weren't so fortunate and have lost their homes or had significant damage. About 15 minutes from us, 80 houses burned down during the storm.

Our friends in Staten Island are not faring well either. Lots of help is needed in this area.

I will do a post about Sandy next week and will post pictures of devastation in this area.

I will also announce the winners of the Urban Fantasy Blog Hop next week as well.

Thanks all!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you and your family are okay. I was worried about you! That's terribly sad about your neighborhood though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...