Thursday, December 22, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award and Happy Holidays

As I'm going on a trip and will, in all likelihood, not be able to post for the next few days, I just wanted to drop q quick note about a couple of things.

First of all, I wanted to thank Michael Hayes for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger award! You can find his post here. I will be more than happy to pass the award to other bloggers. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to write that post now, so I will do a thorough "Versatile Blogger award" as per rules after the holidays.
And I can't wait to do it!



Secondly, don't forget to check out Writing During the Holiday Madness and let me know how you're handling it.

At last, I would like to wish everyone very happy, joyful, relaxing and safe holidays! May the joy of the season be felt in your heart!




I will mostly likely do a post or two next week but until then - enjoy the holidays and happy writing!


1 comment:

  1. Awww! That's a great picture! Enjoy vacation and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...