Monday, October 17, 2011

1st TEASER TUESDAY

                                                    
In an effort to get on a schedule for the blog, I'm announcing Teaser Tuesdays (because I love reading them!)

Here are the rules:

1. Post 2 sentences from the current book you're reading. You can either

a) open the book and share 2 sentences from anywhere on that page or
b) share your favorite 2 senetnces from the book (they have to be in a row)

2. List the page #

*PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT CAN BE INTERPRETED AS A SPOILER!

3. List the name of the book and the author

Here's my teaser for the day:
"I dumped my coffee on the desk, then put on some gloves before opening the drawer and retrieving the Rolodex. Alana's address was indeed listed under T for Trollops."

p. 26 (on Nook version)

The Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur

Looking forward to reading your teasers!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick. And yay for Teaser Tuesdays! How are you liking THE DARKEST KISS so far? I've been meaning to add Keri Arthur to my TBR pile. *sneaks off to GoodReads for that add*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know by my insanity at locating Keri Arthur at the RWA signing event, I'm a big fan. I love Riley, the main character of that particular series. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...