Welcome to this week’s M9B Friday Reveal!
This week, we are spotlighting Amy McNutly, author of
presented by Month9Books!
Be sure to enter the giveaway found at the end of the post!
- Lightening Round Questions
- Twitter or Facebook? Twitter
- Favorite Superhero? Storm
- Favorite TV show? Breaking Bad
- Sweet or Salty? Sweet
- Coke or Pepsi? Neither!
- Any Phobias? Panic (I'm afraid of being afraid. It makes no sense to me, either.)
- Song you can’t get enough of right now? "Flyers" by BRADIO
- Who is your ultimate Book Boyfriend? Edward Rochester
- What are you reading right now or what's on your TBR? The Fading Dusk by Melissa Giorgio (out this summer)
- Fall Movie you’re most looking forward to? Mockingjay Part 2
Amy McNulty is a freelance writer and editor from Wisconsin with an honors degree in English. She was first published in a national scholarly journal (The Concord Review) while in high school and currently spends her days alternatively writing on business and marketing topics and primarily crafting stories with dastardly villains and antiheroes set in fantastical medieval settings.
In a village of masked men, each loves only one woman and must follow the commands of his “goddess” without question. A woman may reject the only man who will love her if she pleases, but she will be alone forever. And a man must stay masked until his goddess returns his love—and if she can’t or won’t, he remains masked forever.Where the rest of her village celebrates this mystery that binds men and women together, seventeen year old Noll is just done with it. She’s lost all her childhood friends as they’ve paired off, but the worst blow was when her closest companion, Jurij, finds his goddess in Noll’s own sister. Desperate to find a way to break this ancient spell, Noll instead discovers why no man has ever loved her: she is in fact the goddess of the mysterious lord of the village, a Byronic man who refuses to let Noll have her right as a woman to spurn him and who has the power to fight the curse. Thus begins a dangerous game between the two: the choice of woman versus the magic of man. And the stakes are no less than freedom and happiness, life and death—and neither Noll nor the veiled man is willing to lose.
Complete the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win!
The book will be sent upon the titles release.